Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Paw Wash is AWESOME!


First of all, Crossroads Dog Rescue does not benefit from the sale of The Paw Wash.  However, I was SO impressed by the results, that I just had to share.  I bought this back in April at the Pet Expo in KC.  I heard about it through various Facebook posts, but had not heard personally how well it worked.  I was leery, but my dear goldendoodle, Hannah... Her sister's mom (a dear rescue friend) and I joke about our girls and their black go-go boots (mud up to their knees). So I bought it to give it try (developed by a KU student - it had to be good, right??)

Well, to tell you how leery I was, I did not try it until today. I put a little doggie shampoo in the bottom and filled to the line with warm water, per the instructions.  I had the microfiber hand towel, but also had 2 more towels just in case.  I put Hannah's paw in and out just a couple times, and WOW!  I am glad I had the couple other towels there because of her thick hair, I needed to dry her paw quite a bit.  I did both front paws, then went and rinsed out the container. I put more warm water in to rinse the soap off.  A couple times on each paw and here are the final results:

AWESOME!! 
Cleaner than me putting her in the bath tub, I think!
To give you an idea of how dirty she was, look at her back paw times 2 or 3.  I tried to wash her right back paw, but she wouldn't stand up for me. So back paws are a challenge on her - I just towel scrubbed them down.
Basically, I am really impressed. So head on over to The Paw Wash and get yourself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment